Hi I'm Esme and I help creative freelancers like you find sustainability in your business
Using a combination of coaching tools, NLP and practical business experience, I help people like you to get crystal clear on how you want to be showing up in your business and then we co-create a plan to move forward with decisive action!
I help people move
Feeling overwhelmed and unable to see the bigger picture
Feeling uncomfortable about paying yourself properly
Having a lack of clarity and structure in the day-to-day, making it hard to prioritise what is important
Being able to think strategically and plan for the future
Having a clear strategy for income generation that doesn’t make you feel icky
Being able to make decisions confidently and in alignment with your values
After growing up in a horse and wagon travelling around England and Wales (the D.R.E.A.M.I.E.S.T. of childhoods), I went to art college in the good ol' Herefordshire countryside (kinda fun but the countryside can have it's own brand of W.I.L.D.) and then had my son at 18 and moved to Bristol.
After over 11 years of freelancing in events and marketing, and owning one small business I became tired of working in a way that had little financial security. Even though I kept the bills paid, I seemed to lack the ability to shape my work in a way that I wanted, and I definitely didn't have a savings cushion that felt safe!
As a really creative person who had studied art and never really worked in a business setting, I had never learned the principles that truly made a business viable - despite having loads of experience in social media, marketing, sales, website building, project management and more.
Problem solving Gemini ENFP* + issue affecting herself & her people = decisive action executed with passion (and coffee)!
That's when I decided to pivot and move into business management for an amazing non-profit organisation, and finally trained as a coach so that I could help others like me!
*A bit of fun
- Gemini Sun, Taurus Moon, Aquarius Rising
- ENFP - The Campaigner
- VIA Character strengths - 1. Creativity, 2. Love of Learning, 3. Love, 4. Curiosity, 5. Leadership
- Enneagram 7 with an 8 wing
- Hills I am willing to die on: Earl Grey Tea is the only (caffienated) tea, cats AND dogs, the toilet roll hangs over the top thanks, pineapple does not belong on pizza
I am committed to inclusivity as a fundemental principle in my business. Coaching with me is a non-judgemental space where you will feel welcome regardless of race, gender, sexuality, disability, neurodiversity or whether you have worked in the sex industry.... (this list is obviously not exhaustive but you get me).
I aim to be accessible by creating good quality free resources (The EF Yeah! List being my best resource - link in bio) so that everyone can benefit from the knowledge I share, as well as offering longer term payment plans to those who are from marginalised groups or who are otherwise facing adversity.
Thanks for stopping by!
Join me inside the weekly Ef Yeah! email
(& get your free resource - the Ef Yeah! Workflow - for planning your workday in a way that feels helpful and compassionate)
The Ef Yeah! weekly email is where I love to talk with you about:
- How to get liberated // aka understanding how we are conditioned to believe/respond/be in relationship with money and other people's expectations (what we 'should' be doing vs what we desire), and how to shift into a more compassionate, positive and energetic space. Creating new narratives that enable us to create joyful and intentional businesses that generate financial sustainability.
- How to reclaim our magic // aka how to deepen our understanding of ourselves and so we can adjust our business to accomodate our own needs and expand on our innate strengths. Some people call this getting into alignment.
- How to build Intentional strategy // aka how we can turn all of this important information into clear and strong action that calls to our ideal audience, and delivers our genius to those who need what we and only we can provide. Real data about what our people want, clear offers that are priced on value (not time or self-esteem), and simple marketing that brings your message to your audience in a way that actually feels good to you.
I invite you to join in conversation with me and become part of a community that is committed to bringing emotional and financial liberation to unconventional, marginalised and wholehearted service based business owners.
See you inside,
What is The Ef Yeah! Workflow?
The Ef Yeah! Workflow is the same workflow I use in my business, and it was developed after lots of testing and trying different productivity techniques and combining the most useful parts. It really helps me to organise and prioritise my work in the daily and I hope it can do the same for you too!
This six page fillable PDF gives you in-depth instructions on how to implement the workflow, as well as a two page template for organising your own work!