Are you ready to dump sh*tty money stories, & social expectations, disarm your self-doubt, and start building a joyful business that is aligned with YOU?
Well honey, you have arrived, and I know that some of this most likely resonates with you:
- You are fed up with feeling like you can’t make money in a way that feels aligned and purposeful (possibly due to experiencing a marginalised identity/growing up poor/inheriting money stories from family & community etc.) Even though part of you believes it is possible, self-doubt gets in the way almost every time.
- You feel like your business could be more intentional and strategic, but it’s just kinda grown into something and you’re not sure where to take it, or how to get there
- You make decisions from a place of “I should” or “I can’t” rather than from a place of “I truly want this, how can I make it happen”
Quite frankly, you want help:
- Help to sort the important from the trivial and to keep you accountable while you get your business on the right track.
- Help from someone who has an emapthetic and practical approach, who has systems and strategy up their sleeves, and who brings all of the mindset magic along too.
Sound like you? Read on!
- My vision is to help a whole f*ck-tonne of unconventional* business owners like you to overcome shitty money stories and social expectations, reclaim their magic, and create thriving AF service based businesses that are rooted in integrity. Joyful AF.
Sounds cool, right? But what does this actually mean?
Get Liberated // aka rewriting our relationships with money, and undoing the shitty structural conditioning that stops us from getting deep into our zones of joy and genius. Unearthing our self-doubt stories and cultivating self-belief in a deep and transformative way. You define the rules now. Period.
Reclaim your Magic // aka expansive thinking, knowing our strengths and desires, and bringing them wholeheartedly into our businesses. Showing up as ourselves, no apologies
Build Intentional Strategy // aka connecting deeply with your people, creating clear offers that speak to them in a way that feels good and aligned AF and selling with intention. This is the real strategic and practical shit.
All of this, delivered with a tonne of what we all want from our business coach:
- Loving accountability that keeps you on track
- Straight talking strategy and practical tools for your biz
- Space to safely explore and heal sensitive issues around self doubt
- A collaborative and action focused space for support
- Honest feedback
- A cheerleader and champion for you and your work
- A compassiomate space that has room for all of you (many of my clients experience chronic illness, neurodivergences, mental health challenges, and lived experience of identity based oppression. I work from a trauma informed perspective. All are welcome here!)
An invitation to coach with me 1:1
Finding Foundations: building a creative business that feels like you
What Coaching involves
Coaching with me is a collaborative and encouraging experience tapping into our joint wisdom and facilitating a journey of discovery and action.
Our realtionship will lovingly put you to work on yourself and your business, uncovering deep wisdoms, skills and strengths along the way.
Coaching is a space to explore and question your current beliefs about you and your work, and to create new narratives when the old ones are no longer serving you. Expect to feel gently challenged, supported and occasionally MIND BLOWN.
- Get Liberated: This is mindset work through and through. Working on your self-doubt in a trauma-informed way to understand and disarm the root causes of your self-doubt and minimise the impact it’s having on how you do business and life. // Think: money relationship, self-belief, procrastination, making aligned decisions and whatever comes up for you.
- Reclaim your magic: Aka focusing on your deep needs and desires and shaping your business to feel super aligned with your vision. We do this through uncovering and understanding your unique strengths, releasing you from doing things you simply can’t stand, and exploring your values and the things that make your heart sing. We build a practical, joyful and simple vision for your business that feels in integrity with both your values and your desires.
- Build Intentional Strategy: We’re talking about bringing this baby to life – connecting deeply with your people, creating clear offers that speak to them in a way that feels good and aligned AF and selling with intention. We also get strategic about how you can be supported though systems to keep you on track and in the driving seat. This is the real strategic and practical shit.
Together we will develop a clear vision for your business that is true to your values and ethics, as well as a strategy that has financial sustainability, joy and integrity at the core.
Working with me is for you if you feel like you’re stuck here:
- You feel unable to think exapansively about making money in your business, or dreaming of a future that feels good and unapolagetically ‘you’. There is a tonne of ‘should’ and ‘can’t’ that is keeping you stuck.
- You feel like you have a sense of where you want to be but you lack clarity and strategy. You rarely give yourself permission to explore what the authentic version of your business would look like. The simple version that feels right in your bones.
- You find showing up authentically presses all of your self-doubt buttons, and it feels like there isn’t a place for humans like you: the unusual, the offbeat or the unconventional.
But you know this is where you belong:
- No longer held by other people’s expectations and who we were socialised to be, instead leaning into whoever the hell we want to be in the world and in your biz. unapolagetic AF.
- Make decisions confidently and in alignment with your values, needs and desires, knowing you have tools and support to walk through the weird places and the fears.
- Able to think strategically and plan for the future from a place of clarity, trust and general fuck-yeah-ness. A liberated boss B.
Some FAQ’s (there are more at the bottom of the page too)
Q: Is this like a course? What If I don’t need all of the things you just described, or If I want something slightly different?
A: Nope! My framework (basically everything above) forms the backbone of my coaching, but my approach is completely tailored to your needs. We don’t always work on it in a linear fashion – we work out what you need and how we work well together and this informs the whole relationship! Before you sign up we always chat on the phone to work out if I am the right person to help you.
Q: What happens inside a coaching session, and is there homework?
A: The first session is a big deep-dive into you and your business so that I can deeply understand what you are finding challenging and the best approach for your needs and situation. Subsequent sessions are an hour long and we will work on a particular mindset, strategy or other focus. You’ll get homework or tasks that you commit to completing between sessions to keep you on track and get the most out of our work. Between sessions you’ll have access to me via Voxer and email. You can send messages or voice notes with updates, questions or simply to share a new perspective or idea.
Q: I can get pretty emotional and sometimes even triggered talking about success/money/goals, will this relationship work with that?
A: For most people absolutely yes, and I want you to feel as safe as possible while working around those areas. I have a commitment to being trauma-informed but do not work directly with trauma. If you have specific trauma in any of those areas then it may be advisable to seek accredited therapy first or alongside coaching – we can chat about this on a quick call if you’re not sure what’s suitable for you!
And who am I?
Hey, I’m Esme and if you got this far down the page then you’re probably my kinda person – welcome in!
After 11 years of existing as a freelancer in the creative industries (running a small events business, working in event production, making websites, social media management, and moonlighting as a stripper for extra financial stability) I got bored AF of feeling unable to shape my creative work in the way I wanted. I am sure you recognise that stuck and frustrated feeling, right?
I also became sick of navigating the weird-ass relationship I had with money (hello marginalised/poor upbringing and many unhealthy money/power dynamics and stories in my childhood) and ideas about what was possible for a person like me. I had NEVER in my life been able to plan for the future or make a sustainable living and I sure as heck didn’t know how. Feel familiar?
Feeling like a jack of all trades, I made some big life changes, sharpened up my skills (which were in fact plentiful, but I didn’t think much of them at the time) and moved into business management and marketing for an amazing non-profit. On the side I trained as a coach, got lots of therapy, and went to work on myself. Time to get aligned with what truly feels right.
My coaching business evolved out of my own needs for support that: recognises the nuanced landscapes of oppression, has space for the unconventional, invites you to show up with all of your needs and feelings, and has the kind of strategic support that my creative brain loves. It’s often said that we become the thing that we wished we had!
“My time with Esme was so beneficial. I was feeling really overwhelmed with how to approach making changes in my business and dreading hearing that I had a lot of work to do.
Esme was so reassuring, she pointed out all the things that I already had in place which made me breathe a sigh of relief and also has given me the confidence to continue making small manageable adjustments to my business that I know will have a long term impact.
Esme put me at ease from the word go and during our session, and I felt totally comfortable and free to ask questions and raise any worries that I had. Highly recommend any business owner looking for clarity and accountability to get in touch with Esme.”
How we can work together
You can choose between a one-off single session or a longer term coaching experience
90 minute deep dive session
This is a deep-dive 90 minute session is ideal for working on a single issue, or if you want to go deep on a particular struggle that is getting in your way. During our time together we will dig deep to understand your issue. We will challenge assumptions and get creative with ideas so that you can walk away with a plan of action and the courage to execute it.
For accountability, we will meet again for a 30 minute call 4-6 weeks later. You will have access to my support via email between the two sessions.
You will receive
One 90 minute super focused coaching session
An audio recording of our session
A 30 minute catch up 4-6 weeks later
Access to my support via email between sessions
Your investment: £129
1:1 Coaching over 3 or 6 months
This is an opportunity to work longer term with me to explore and create energetic and financial sustainability in your business. I will hold you accountable and help you to uncover new ways of working that are purposeful and strategic, while integrating practical tools and practices that will help you get where you want to go.
We will meet for an initial 90 minute deep dive and then a further five (three month package) or nine (six month package) 60 minute sessions usually every 2 weeks.
Our time is semi-structured, working towards a desired outcome that we set at the beginning.
Coaching with me is underpinned by my framework as a guiding structure, but our journey is uniquely tailored to your needs in the process. There will be plenty of time to explore what’s coming up for you in the moment, so we can meet your emotional and practical needs while we navigate this exciting new journey.
At the end of each session you will go away with something to put into practice in your business so that you can start applying and exploring our discoveries as we go along.
Three month package
You will receive
- One x 90 minute and then 5 x 60 minute Zoom calls over 3-4 months with access to recordings
- Tasks to take away and practice in your life and business
- Access to my support via email and Voxer between sessions
Your investment: £659
Payment options available:
- A single payment of £659
- Three monthly payments of £220
- Four monthly payments of £165 (first payment taken a month before coaching starts)
- Five monthly payments of £132 (first payment taken 8 weeks before coaching starts)
Six month package
You will receive
- Six x 60 minute Zoom calls over 3-4 months with access to recordings
- Tasks to take away and practice in your life and business
- Access to my support via email between sessions
Your investment: £1200
Payment options available:
- A single payment of £1200
- Three monthly payments of £400
- Six monthly payments of £200
- Eight monthly payments of £150 (first payment taken 8 weeks before coaching starts)
If this sounds like something for you then let’s set up a free call so you can ask any questions and find out if it is the right fit for you. I only work with people who I truly believe I can help. If I (or you!) don’t think I’m the right coach for you, I’ll be more than happy to recommend someone else who I think is a better fit.
Frequently asked questions
Nobody needs to work with a coach, and you are no different. You’re probably smart, resourceful, creative and passionate about what you do, and there are millions of books, podcasts and Youtube videos that can tell you what you need to be doing to turn your business into a success.
But if you’re looking for someone to help guide you through all of the noise of conflicting advice, provide accountability, encouragement, strategy, ongoing support, and sometimes a bit of tough love, then you may want to consider coaching.
It is really hard to see what’s going on when you’re in the thick of your own situation, and we often come up against obstacles that we can’t even see! Having a trained guide to help you navigate this process and cut through the crap can make all the difference!
Consciously investing in your personal growth is a courageous act. By taking this step you are signalling to yourself and the world that you are ready to try new things, ask for help and to take responsibility for actively participating in the creation of your life and business.
As a coach I can’t do your work for you, but I can commit to showing up for you all the way through the coaching process with my best skills, knowledge, expertise and support. What you get out of it will be what you are willing to put in!
For some clients the new insight and perspectives gained in our first session mean that things start happening straight away. For most it is a slightly slower process, after all we are often unpicking fundamental ideas about how we want show up in the world as a person and in our business!
By doing this deep foundational work, as well as taking consistent transformative action you will be armed with skills, confidence, and perspectives that you didn’t know you had by the time we finish.
Coaching is for people who are mentally well* and focused on growth and development in their life and business. It is about uncovering your hidden skills and bringing forth more of your inherent courage and creative wisdom, as well as being a safe container for exploring new ideas and strategies!
Therapy is generally helpful for those experiencing psychological disharmony, or for help processing traumatic experiences, and requires a different kind of training to a coach. Some people like to receive coaching at the same time as receiving therapy. Sometimes we may find that coaching is not the right thing for you right now.
*in the context of working with me, mentally well means that any mental health condition that you may have is for the most part well managed. I am more than happy working with people who experience long-term mental health conditions as long as you currently have the capacity to do this kind of work.
I am more than happy to chat and answer questions you may have about working with me or any other aspect of my coaching. Pop over to my contact
page and send an email!